putting milk in the bowl first is divorce worthy
wow excuse you maybe I like to soften the bristles first B(
who the fuck doesn’t wet their tooth brush before putting toothpaste on what the fuck
who the fuck does
i the fuck do
what the fuck man
This is how civil wars are started
The night before the burial of her husband 2nd Lt. James Cathey of the United States Marine Corps, killed in Iraq, Katherine Cathey refused to leave the casket, asking to sleep next to his body for the last time. The Marines made a bed for her, tucking in the sheets below the flag. Before she fell asleep, she opened her laptop computer and played songs that reminded her of him, and one of the Marines asked if she wanted them to continue standing watch as she slept. “I think it would be kind of nice if you kept doing it” she said. “I think that’s what he would have wanted”.
-Not sure what is more honorable: Being married to this faithful wife to the end or the Marine standing next to the casket watching over them both.
IN HONOR OF ALL OF OUR ARMED FORCES PLEASE SHARE THIS.
forever reblog. forever.
Never forget those who were lost. To all those in uniform, thank you.
This will never not be reblogged from me.
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!